Wednesday 23 June 2010

What's up lately?



Everyone is heading back to Malaysia and I am staying here for some reasons...It's not too bad though..hibernating at home at the moment..haha..Of course!Enjoying Winbledon, world cup and searching for my favourite toy, Canon EOS 50D!I've change my mind to go ahead with Canon few weeks ago when I decided to give 50D a try...once you grab it..you want it so bad..so better don't grab it..haha..it's going to blow a damn big hole in my pocket..arrghh..

Got to start packing again tomorrow!This time is for a whole new purpose. Nope, not for travelling and enjoying my life. Moving to London tomorrow for two months of summer internship programme. Hope everything goes well..Wish me LUCK!haha...Isn't the building in the picture looks cool??I guess so..at least to me..that's Canary Wharf!But but but!!sadly they are sending me to the HQ based in city centre instead of canary wharf. Not too bad anyway!

Went to the city centre with my brother few days ago to do some shopping before I depart for London and I bump into Birmingham food festival. Here are some pictures!







1 comment:

  1. foodS!! look so nice~~~
    next time bring some back la~~~

    good luck and enjoy!!!

    -xinyi- ^^

    ReplyDelete