Saturday 22 May 2010

A taste of summer!


All right!It's summer time and the heat is really screwing me up!Look at the temperature indicator, it's orange in colour!!It's not often to be able to see an orange colour indicator on BBC weather website. To be honest, due to being frozen up and well preserved in the UK for nearly a year, 23 degrees feels like as if I am in Malaysia. The big freezer has turned in a big heater!haha..and check it out.sun sets at 21:07.so it's still very bright at the moment..no longer needs to bring any sweater with me when I hang out. T-shirt and shorts will do just fine! Definitely I take advantage of this warm weather!



I hang around in the city centre on my way back from the university!and the streets was awesome!Lots of people hang out and there are lots performances on the streets!Break dancing and hip hoping with nice music beating all the way on the street definitely caught my attention. Their skills ain't bad at all. There are people playing violin but not very promising. I think my friends are better than him..hahaha..oh yea..by the way I stay in Birmingham, not London but will moved to London for some reasons real soon!Stay tuned!LOL..


Of course of course..did some sports as well. Went to the park near my home for tennis yesterday with my brother. It was a great game. Luckily those bunch of kid bastards didn't come to trouble us yesterday. If not because of UK law, I might hang them up on the tree..went for golf as well today. And the awesome thing in this week, BBQ with my family!!love the chicken wings, sausages and pork slices. Perfect!It's really very warm..and the food..awesome..but my tongue was screwed. I got an ulcer on my tongue which really pissed my off!somehow I manage to relief the pain by applying Bonjela on my tongue very very generously..

Will upload some nice scenery (hopefully) soon I guess..

oh yea..thanks mom and dad and elder sister for the birthday card all the way from Malaysia!Love it!and Happy Birthday Cheng Fung!

2 comments:

  1. WEI I accidentally found out ur blog! Welcome to blogspot family & hope u keep up ur good job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I just start it..is kind of free at the moment..LOL..enjoy yourself in Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete